- Temperature screening and moderation of neoclassical impurity accumulation in high temperature plasmas of helical devices. Invited talk in the 44th EPS Conference on Plasma Physics, Belfast, UK, 2017.
- Validation of bootstrap predictions for TJ-II, Physics Meeting, Laboratorio Nacional de Fusión, 2017.
- CERC plasmas in the stellarator database. Talk in the 16th Coordinated Working Group Meeting, Madrid, Spain, 2017.
- Study of neoclassical transport and zonal-flow-damping properties of non-axisymmetric configurations with pellet injection. Contributed oral talk in the 43rd EPS Conference on Plasma Physics, Leuven, Belgium, 2016.
- Predicting the performance of existing stellarators and future reactors. Plasma Physics and fusion seminars (2016-2018), Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Database progress. Talk in the 15th Coordinated Working Group Meeting, Greifswald, Germany, 2016.
- A quick note on Core Electron Root Confinement. WP15.S1 Task Force Meeting, Greifswald, Germany, 2015.
- Non-local NC simulations in stellarators/heliotrons using the FORTEC-3D code. Talk in the Gyrokinetic Theory Working Group Meeting, Madrid, Spain, 2014.
- Validation of local and non-local neoclassical predictions for the radial transport of plasmas of low ion collisionallity. Poster in the 41th EPS Conference on Plasma Physics, Berlin, Germany, 2014.
- Kinetic simulations of the shear layer in stellarators. Invited talk in the 40th EPS Conference on Plasma Physics, Espoo, Finland, 2013.
- Neoclassical viscosity and rotation in stellarators. Invited talk in the 15th European Fusion Theory Conference, Oxford, U.K., 2013.