- Theoretical prediction of improved energetic ion confinement in low-β Wendelstein 7-X plasmas with reduced turbulence. Invited talk at the 23rd International Setellarator-Heliotron Workshop, Warsaw, Poland, 2022.
- Simulation and optimization of energetic ion transport in stellarators. IPFN Stellarator Talks, Lisbon, 2022.
- KNOSOS, a fast neoclassical code for three-dimensional magnetic configurations. Oral talk at the 28th IAEA Fusion Energy Conference, Nice, France, 2021. Manuscript.
- KNOSOS, a fast neoclassical code for three-dimensional magnetic configurations. Invited talk at the 19th European Fusion Theory Conference, Varenna, Italy, 2021.
- Fast modelling of energetic ion neoclassical losses in stellarators. Seminar at the Wistell Meeting, 23 April 2021.
- KNOSOS, a fast neoclassical code for three-dimensional magnetic configurations: validation and optimization studies. Invited talk at the 4th Asia Pacific Conference on Plasma Physics, 2020.
- Fast calculation of neoclassical transport of energy and impurities in arbitrary stellarator geometry with the code KNOSOS. Invited talk at the 22nd International Stellarator-Heliotron Workshop, Madison, EE.UU., 2019.
- Impurity transport modelling. Overview in the Wendelstein 7-X OP1.2b Program Workshop, Greifswald, Germany, 2018.
- Model validation: superbanana-plateau transport in tokamaks and stellarators. Talk at the 18th Coordinated Working Group Meeting, Princeton, USA, 2018.
- Temperature screening and moderation of neoclassical impurity accumulation in high temperature plasmas of helical devices. Invited talk at the 44th EPS Conference on Plasma Physics, Belfast, UK, 2017.
- Validation of bootstrap predictions for TJ-II, Physics Meeting, Laboratorio Nacional de Fusión, 2017.
- CERC plasmas in the stellarator database. Talk at the 16th Coordinated Working Group Meeting, Madrid, Spain, 2017.
- Study of neoclassical transport and zonal-flow-damping properties of non-axisymmetric configurations with pellet injection. Contributed oral talk at the 43rd EPS Conference on Plasma Physics, Leuven, Belgium, 2016.
- Predicting the performance of existing stellarators and future reactors. Plasma Physics and fusion seminars (2016-2018), Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Kinetic simulations of the shear layer in stellarators. Invited talk at the 40th EPS Conference on Plasma Physics, Espoo, Finland, 2013.
- Neoclassical viscosity and rotation in stellarators. Invited talk at the 15th European Fusion Theory Conference, Oxford, U.K., 2013.