CWGM meetings have the character of a working meeting with the following goals:
- Definition of areas of interest for the stellarator community within the general magnetic confinement fusion program.
- Design of joint experiments.
- Documentation of experimental results.
- Writing of joint papers.
- Contribution to the International Stellarator-Heliotron Confinement (Profile) Database, ISH-C(P)DB.
For each area of interest there was be a session. The purpose of the sessions is to progress towards a well specified working goal. The final list of topics and session coordinators of this meeting will be announced in due course.
Topic (session coordinator):
- Core electron root plasmas (Felix Warmer).
- Fuelling; pellet injection (Kieran J McCarthy).
- Impurity transport (Novimir Pablant).
- Turbulence, isotope effect (Teresa Estrada).
- Divertor physics (Jeremy Lore).
- Plasma wall interaction (Suguru Masuzaki / Ana Belén Martín-Rojo).
Local organizers: José Luis Velasco, José Manuel García-Regaña, Enrique Ascasíbar (CIEMAT).
The Coordinated Working Group Meeting and related database activities ISHPDB are being conducted under the auspices of the IEA Implementing Agreement of Development of Stellarator/Heliotron Concepts (2.10.1992).